Timothy Daniels Estates Ltd is a one stop shop for all the services essential to your house sale or purchase. We have a team of highly skilled and approved assessors who are able to help you in any of the following areas.
Energy Performance Certificates
Energy Performance Certificates are a legal requirement and are needed for any building that has a roof, walls and uses energy to condition an indoor climate.
EPC’s display ratings of the current energy efficiency of your home, CO2 levels and potential figures that your home could achieve if energy saving measures were put into place. An EPC is valid for 10 years on a residential let or sale however can be voluntary renewed at any time.
Timothy Daniels Estates has an approved energy assessor on site to conduct all of our Energy Performance Certificates.
Gas Safety Certificates
Gas Safety Inspections are a legal requirement and need renewing annually.
Our qualified gas safety assessor will check that all the appliances in your home are working safely. They will check the following:
- That all gas appliances are on the right setting and burning correctly with the correct operating pressure.
- Harmful gases are being removed from the appliance safely outside.
- Ventilation Routes are clear and working (chimneys/air vents etc)
- All safety Devices are working.
Domestic, industrial and commercial buildings all require inspections at regular intervals. A label is put on the fuse board or consumer unit which will state the date tested and next recommended test date.
Different types of buildings or circumstances require more frequent checks than others. Please see below:
- Domestic Installations should be checked every ten years.
- Rented properties should be checked every five years.
- Industrial properties should be checked every three years
- Commercial properties should be checked every five years.
The report includes the condition of an installation according to age, wear, corrosion, damage, damp and heat etc. It also contains any recommendations (numbered for priority) for remedial work, if any are required, installation must be restored to a satisfactory condition for continued use.